Description of LatticeTools package
by Andriy Zhugayevych
LatticeTools package provides miscellaneous routines for working with lattices (finite and infinite, regular and generic).
If you have comments, suggestions, or have found a bug, please email me.
Tested for Maple 17 on Windows 7 and 10.
- Download source files LatticeTools.zip, unzip to any location, open
install.mw and follow the instructions.
- Windows users: If failed to install or you don't need the source, download LatticeTools_lib.zip and unzip to Maple library folder
- Experienced users: the package can be initialized by reading LatticeTools.ini with Maple "read" command.
- To change default settings use
LatticeTools[Setup] command or make changes directly to
- The documentation is built into the Maple Help system. Individual help pages are also available as individual mw-files.